The frequency of kidney cancer, worldwide, has increased in the recent years. Changes in lifestyle, excessive smoking, increased consumption of alcohol and a rise in obesity because of sedentary life routines lead to the growing incidence of the disease. Renal cell carcinoma (RCC), also known as renal cell cancer or renal cell adenocarcinoma, is the most common type of kidney cancer. About 9 out of 10 kidney cancers are renal cell carcinomas.
The Kidney Cancer Market is expected to grow modestly from USD 1,018 million in 2015, at a CAGR of XX%.
The North America kidney cancer therapeutics & diagnostic market is segmented based on:
Renal cell carcinoma
Transitional Cell Cancer
Other rare types
CT Scan an
In addition, the revenue generated by major drugs like Afinitor, Avastin, Inlyta, Nexavar, Proleukin, Votrient and Sutent in the market is also discussed.
North America region has the largest share in the global kidney cancer drugs market. Rising number of kidney cancer cases and other kidney diseases is the major element driving the growth in this region.
Some of the key participants in the industry include Pfizer, GlaxoSmithKline, Sanofi S.A, Roche, Novartis, Bayer, Abbott Laboratories, Genentech etc.
Increasing kidney cancer cases
Drug innovations with regard to the kidney cancer
Rise in aging populace
Advanced health care
Upsurge in awareness about kidney diseases and their existing therapies in the market
Increasing health care expenditure
Rise in number of patent expirations
Rise in use of generic drugs
Low success rate in clinical trials
SPECIALITIES OF THIS REPORT
The report will be useful in gaining an exhaustive understanding of the regional market. It will also be of assistance in providing a comprehensive analysis of the major trends, innovations and associated prospects for market growth over the coming half a decade.
The report will be an ideal source material for industry consultants, manufacturers and other interested and allied parties to gain a critical insight into the factors driving and restraining the market, in addition to opportunities offered.
The report contains wide range of information about the leading market players and the major strategies adopted by them.
WHAT THE REPORT OFFERS
1) Market definition along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2) Market analysis with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3) Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4) Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares.
5) Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the industry on both global and regional scale.
6) A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.